Monday, January 19, 2009

Digi Scrapping!!

I made this page the other night in less than an hour while watching t.v.! I love digi scrapping! I am having it made into a skin for my laptop. Can't wait to get it!

I made this one when I was playing with a FREE kit I had downloaded. Fun stuff!

I am considering putting together a scrapbook retreat in May. I have someone who is willing to come teach Digi Srapping 101 or you could do regular scrapbooking as well. I have another friend who would probably come and do massages for a steal as well. So let me know if anyone is interested. It would be a lot of fun! We could all take care of our own Mother's Day and have a fun weekend! It's just been tumbling around in the back of my head, but if enough people are interested I will get to work. It would have to be in May after I am done with this semester! Let me know!

3 comments:

susie said...

FYI...it would be better for me the end of the month...anything after the weekend of the 16th (marathon)!

LaLa said...

OMG! what a great idea. Susan and I are totally interested and we know about 10 others we get if you wanna do it for sure. Please let me know if I can help if you decide to put it together.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm in, where you having it?
Love, Mom