Saturday, November 29, 2008

My New Favorite Movie


BOLT has got to be one of the BEST movies that Disney has ever done!! We took the kids and Grandma & Grandpa came along too. Joe was laughing so hard I thought we would have to call 911! Amanda wounldn't believe me that Penny's voice was Myle Cyrus and yes, I am a little bias due to the fact that Bolt is John Travlota's fabulous voice. (affectionatley known as "My Johnie") But honestly, Rhino was my favorite character! He stold the show!! I was laughing so hard I was crying! Part of that may have been laughing at Joe laughing!?! Just go see it! It's the bomb!

1 comment:

The Barker Clan said...

Good call Kami!! We took your advice and I too think it is the best show. Soooooo Cute!! Rhino is hilarious! Hey isn't it time for lunch again-i miss you!!