Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Case of the Missing Keys

A couple of weeks ago I had been out doing Christmas shopping and then to the grocery store. I came home and brought in all my bags, put groceries away, etc. About 3:00 it was snowing real hard so I wanted to go pick up Josh at the bus stop. That's when I realized my keys were missing! Where could they have gone? I had just returned home 2 hours earlier!?!!! UUGH!! I looked everywhere! Then my kids looked everywhere. Then Joe looked everywhere. To no avail! What the heck? (Yep, that's the word I said! hehe!) We looked all weekend long and still have not found them. So come Monday morning, in the blizzard, Joe brought a big equipment hauler from work, loaded my car onto it by pushing it out of the garage and into the street, and took it to a locksmith for another key to be made!!(because it would have cost $40 more for him to come to us) Good grief Charlie Brown!

Hours spent looking for lost keys: 12

New key made by rip-off locksmith: $60

Having a husband who will load your car on a big truck,in a blizzard, with a smile on his face: PRICELESS!!

For my birthday I want "The Clapper" for my keys! Thanx honey! Love you!

1 comment:

Plain City Dickamores said...

What a Great Husband you have. I bet you threw them in the garbage. I have done that with our phone.