Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love Where I Live

For the past couple of weeks there have been hundreds of geese in the field next to our house every morning. They are eating what ever is left over after the wheat harvest. You can hear them honking from inside the house and when they fly away it sounds like there are thousands of them. I was sitting at the computer doing homework last Wednesday and I could see them all over the field so I just had to stop and take a picture. I feel very blessed to live in such a peaceful place!


p.s. Don't even think about hunting these birds in my field!!! I will send my dog after YOU!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Plain City Dickamores said...

We have heard them also. Love to listen to them. your pictures turned out so great.

Emily said...

Don't do it! That dog is Fierce! JK Ü