Friday, October 24, 2008

Tooth Fairy Time!

Okay, so obviously Amanda gets her stuborn teeth from me (All but two of my baby teeth were pulled by the dentist). This is only the second tooth she has lost. It was hanging there by a thread! All I would've had to do was sneeze on it and it would have fallen out! But NO, we have to conjour up all the drama possible! She has two more that are still hanging there but won't let me touch them. She brings me the dental floss and then starts crying. oh brother. I thought this was kind of funnay anyway!

2 comments:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

That's awesome. I can't wait for my little drama queen to be just like her.

The Barker Clan said...

That is hilarious. She seemed so excited and then the tears. She is just like Brynlee. Won't let you touch and then its out and they're like "oh, that wasn't so bad" Love it!!