Monday, October 27, 2008

A Great Day!


This past Saturday Joe & I took Frontrunner to Salt Lake to the Body Worlds exhibit. It was amazing! It was so fascinating to see all the different parts of the body from the inside out. If I had it to do over I would probly for-go the headset you can rent. It spews an unimaginable amount of information that no normal person can contain inside one head. There is more than enough info to read and digest without it. I just wish I was in my anatomy class right now. It only stengthens my belief that we were created by a supreme being!

After the exhibit we ate dinner at our favorite spot, P.F. Chang's and then booked it back to Frontrunner for our trip home. It was a great kid-free day! Perfect weather, perfect timing, perfect company!

1 comment:

Plain City Dickamores said...

What a Fun day. I am excited to see the exhibit. Also Love the dinner choice.